Knights of God Apostolic
You can be a knight of Christ's Mercy and you don't need to be of royal blood.
It is a little known fact that there have been Orders of Knighthood that did not require royal blood for many centuries. Many of these Religious Orders of Chivalry are in existence today. They tend to be difficult to get initiated into. Many of these Religious Military Orders of Chivalry have their origins in the medieval Catholic Church. A few examples of these Catholic Orders are:
The Order of the Knights Templar, founded in 1118 and confirmed by Pope Honorius II in 1123 The Knights Hospitalers (Also known as the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem, Of Rhodes And of Malta; Hospitallers of St. John of Jerusalem: Order of the Knights of Rhodes and other names over the centuries)
Orders of Knighthood:
Other true Orders of Knighthood include:
- The Supreme Order of Christ
- The Order of the Golden Spur
- Order of Pius IX
- The Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulcher
- Order of St Gregory the Great
- Order of St. Sylvester Pope and Martyr
- The Sacred Military Constantinian Order of St. George
- The Teutonic Order
These are not fraternal organizations but are true Orders of Knighthood. Many of them exist today. Some of them are purely awarded by the Pope--not the Vatican.
Currently, there are bishops and archbishops that are Priors or Grand Priors of Orders of Knighthood. We know that Christ's priesthood is a "royal priesthood" from the Bible. Real Bishops carry a historically traceable unbroken lineage from the Holy Apostles of Christ. Historically, bishops have appointed their captains of the guard and controlled knights.
Historically, Religious Military Orders were completely independent of the secular royal houses in many cases.
It is evident that a valid Bishop of God can establish and name a Religious Military Order of Chivalry. This is what we have done. We have instituted this upon the ancient and well established authority of a Bishop of the Holy Church--who with his brother bishops--carries the nearly 2,000 year old Apostolic Succession.
Sir David Tate, OLS, KCTJ, KstG, PGK
- Sir David Tate, OLS, KCTJ, KstG, PGK
- Knight Commander, Third Order of the Lion of Styria, SOC EACS
- Bailiff, Grand Council of the Sacred Magistery, Archdiocese of the Military Religious Order of Chivlary, SOC EACS
- Knight Commander, Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem
- Knight, of the International Order Valiant of St. George
- Past Grand Knight, Knights of Columbus
- Diocesan Director, Knights of Columbus of Indiana
- View photos
Father Jeffrey Dire, KTGA
- Father Jeffrey Dire, KTGA
- Priest, SOC EACS
- Our Lady of the Angels
- Mass Center
- Brookdale, IL
- View photos
Deacon Stanley Brandenburg, KTGA
- Deacon Stanley Brandenburg, KTGA
- Charitable Missions, SOC EACS
Special Notice: We are providing researched academic writings in this area. Critics should be willing to put up their references if they challenge this scholarship.
Anointing With Holy Chrism by the Metropolitan
The Anointing with Holy Chrism is purely a spiritual church act. No crown is presented. It is only a church act of apostolic blessing for the grandmasters who support the morality common to the Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, and other decent churches of the apostolic succession.
Coronation Anointing is solely a religious rite and remains within the ecclesiastic jurisdiction of the Spanish Orthodox Church EACS and the Metropolitan Archdiocese.
Prior to the administration of the anointing with Holy Chrism, the grandmaster pledges to support and promote the morality common to the Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Churches. The vow is taken with the hand on the Bible.
Grand Council of the Sacred Magistery of the Archdiocese of Religious Military Orders of Chivalry
Additionally, I am looking for several council members for the Grand Council of the Sacred Majistery of the Archdiocese of Religious Military Orders of Chivalry. It is open to any individual who is presently a member of any of our orders. It is a life appointment. A medal will be issued with a certificate. No other medals of this type will ever be issued. Only 13 of this type were made.
The archdiocesan council is the Grand Council of the Sacred Magistery of the Archdiocese of Religious Military Orders of Chivalry. It also includes the Knights of God Apostolic, the Archbishop's Guard of St. Sebastian and the Third Order of the Lion of Styria. There are 7 honorary officers of that counci:
- Grand Chancellor (Oleg Boris Khilkevich)
- Bailif and Protector of the Orders (David Tate);
- Marshal (currently His Excellency Brother Oleg Khilkevich, KTGA, Baron);
- Prince Stan Brandenburg, KTGA, Deacon
- Sergeant; (vacant)
- Standard Bearer; (vacant) and
- Magistral Delegate (vacant)
- The Archbishop's Guard of St. Sebastian
These members of the council advise the Metropolitan Archbishop and monitor moral purity in the orders.